Loading the content... Loading depends on your connection speed!
INFLATABLE SUP BOARDS
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read the manual and follow the instructions that relate to safety tips, and make the assembling, setting, using and maintaining of the product correct and complete.
For your own safety, always heed the advice and warnings in these instructions. Non-compliance with these operating instructions may expose you to serious danger or even death. Only use the product in the places and conditions for which it is intended.
Stand-up Paddling is a dangerous sport. Users may be exposed to unexpected risks, dangers or hazards while using this product.
Users should realize and understand these risks. The use of this product implies the respect to the safety instructions described in the manual.
Do not exceed the maximum recommended number of persons. Regardless of the number of persons on board, the total weight of persons and equipment must never exceed the maximum recommended load.
Do not use this product if you are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or medications.
Life-saving devices such as life jackets and buoys should be pre-inspected and used at all times. Always wear a helmet when using this product.
Always paddle with an experienced partner when using this product.
Tell your sail routes and time schedule to your partner.
Check the weather forecast first to know the marine environment and weather conditions before starting. Bad weather and marine environment is very dangerous.
Never use this product in conditions that are beyond your ability (such as, but not limited to, high surf, riptides, currents or river rapids)
BE AWARE OF OFFSHORE WINDS AND CURRENTS.
Before every use, carefully inspect the product for signs of wear or leakage to ensure everything is in good condition.
Please do not use the SUP if you find any damage.
Do not surf in unfamiliar water areas.
Beware of potential harmful effects of liquids such as battery acid, oil and petrol. These liquids may damage the product.
Inflate the product according to the rated pressure, or it will cause over-inflation and/or explosion.
Stay balanced. Uneven distribution of loads on the board may cause overturn which could lead to drowning.
Know how to operate this product. Check your local area for information and/or training as needed. Inform yourself about local regulations and dangers related to surfing, boating and/or other water activities.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
(LxW X Thick)
1. Spread out the surf board on level ground.
2. Assemble the removable fin at the bottom of the board (Fig.1). Make sure the curvature of the fin is pointed towards the back end of the board (Table 1 pos.4)
NOTE: Assemble the fin before inflation and also disassemble it after deflation.
NOTE: To avoid damage to the removable fin, do not enter shallow water.
3. Inflate the board by unscrewing the cap of the air valve (Fig.2 pos.1). Ensure that the inner spring valve is not depressed. If it is depressed (Fig. 2 pos. 2), press the spring valve and turn counter clockwise so that the inner spring valve is in the correct position (Fig.2 pos. 3). Attach the pressure gauge onto the hose and connect the hose to the inflate position on the high-pressure hand pump. Inflate the board to 0.689bar (10 psi). After inflation, screw the cap of air valve (Fig.2 pos. 4)
NOTE: If over-inflation occurs, press the spring valve to release air to an acceptable level and then securely fasten the air valve.
NOTE: If the board is not in use and exposed to the sun, it may cause overexpansion and damage the board. Check the pressure and deflate slightly until the correct pressure is obtained.
4. Always carefully check and ensure the air valve is not leaking before using the surf board. If the air valve is leaking, use the provided wrench to tighten the valve. To securely tighten the valve, hold the valve from the bottom of the surf board and turn the wrench clockwise. After you have ensured the valve is not leaking, tighten the cap to close the valve.
Attention: Don’t adjust the air valve when the board is in use.
1. Deflate the board by unscrewing the cap of air valve, press the spring valve and turn clockwise.
2. Remove all the accessories from the board. Use a cloth to gently dry all surfaces. Keep the board and all accessories clean and dry.
3. Fold the board from front to back to remove additional air. You can also use the high-pressure hand pump to drain any remaining air by connecting the hose to the deflate port on it.
4. Store in a cool, dry place and out of children’s reach.
1. Clean and dry the area to be repaired.
2. Cut the provided PVC to an appropriate size. A 2.5cm x 2.5cm square is usually adequate.
3. Use the provided glue to coat one side of the patch. Make sure the glue is evenly distributed.
4. Wait 30 seconds and then place the patch with glue over the damaged area.
5. Smooth out any air bubble under the patch. Firmly press down on the patch for two minutes.
6. The board is once again ready for use.
4455 Sheppard Ave E unit 3